This chart looks at each home sold in Scottsdale during the first quarter, and plots the sales price in ascending order:
- $179,900 was the lowest sold price
- 25% of homes sold between $179,900 and $423,592
- 25% sold between $423,592 and $550,000
- 25% sold between $550,000 and $799,000
- The most expensive home sold for $17,500,000
This is the first time I've done a chart like this - it's not quite as "simple" as most of my charts. But I think it's interesting to see how the line slopes upward gradually for about the first 2/3 of the sales, then the prices trend much higher, much faster.
Hit reply (or shoot me an email) and let me know what you think - I could be easily persuaded to do more charts like this...
- Chris Butterworth
Simple MLS Charts is supported by readers like you. If you find these charts useful, please consider becoming a patron with a small monthly pledge on Patreon.